Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 866-925-7086 for further assistance.
Directions to Hawaii
GETTING TO HAWAII:
Hawaii is the most isolated large land mass in the world. And due to that distance, home to great numbers of flora and fauna found no where else. It was first inhabitated by the Hawaiians who some 1,200 years ago regularly voyaged 3,000 miles in open hulled catamaran canoes. Today, most visitors come by jet airplane from all over the world. From the US we recommend Hawaiian airlines but many major carriers make daily stops in Honolulu on the main island of Oahu. Some even fly directly to Kauai.
Directions to Island of Kauai
DIRECTIONS TO KAUAI:
Well you can't drive, peddle or walk to get there. Of course you could swim or sail but most everyone comes by plane of course. Most flights from outside Hawaii arrive in Honolulu on the island of Oahu from which you take another 20 minute jet ride to the Capital of Kauai County - the town of Lihue. A few flights from the mainland fly directly into Lihue, by passing Oahu and Honolulu. It is a comfortable modern airport with taxi and van services to most areas of the island. However, we hardily recommend you arrange a rental car because you'll want to visit all the wonder sites and beaches of the Garden island. Call our office to arrange a good deal on auto rental.
Directions to Poipu Properties
From the Airport:
- As you exit the airport merge into the center lane
- This takes you to the traffic signal on Ahukini Road
- Stay on Ahukini Road
- At the second traffic signal turn left onto Kuhio Highway (State Highway 56)
- Stay in the right lane for about a mile
- Then veer right onto Kaumuali'i Highway (State Highway 50)
- Go about 10 miles
- Turn Left at Highway 520 - Maluhia Road (the world famous Tree Tunnel)
- Go approximately 4 miles
- Turn right onto Koloa Road (You are now in Koloa Town)
- Go one Block
- Turn Left onto Poipu Road
- Go approximately three miles
- And you will see signs indicating you are at the world famous Poipu Beach Area
Directions to this property
AS YOU ARRIVE IN POIPU:
- Continue down the road (watch for signs to Poipu Beach Park)
- Turn Right on to Hoowili road
- Go one (long) block
- Turn Left on to Hoone Road
- Go another long block (past Brennecke's restaurant)
- Turn Left on to Kuai road (pronounced Koo-i, not Kauai)
- Go about 1/2 block
- Turn right into Hale Kahanalu condo parking lot
- Park ONLY in the #6 parking spot.
- Poipu Secret # 6 is on the third floor. Enjoy!
- The address is 2250 Kuai Road, #6.
- You'll love Poipu ranked "Best beach in America."